

NEVADA INTERAGENCY ADVISORY COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS TO HOUSING  
SUBCOMMITTEE FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – October 15, 2024

MINUTES OF THE MEETING

OF

THE NEVADA INTERAGENCY ADVISORY COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS TO HOUSING SUBCOMMITTEE  
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

October 15, 2024

The Nevada Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing Subcommittee for Technical Assistance was called to order by Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer at 1:05 p.m. on Tuesday, October 15<sup>th</sup>, 2024. This meeting is being conducted virtually. This meeting was noticed in accordance with Nevada Open Meeting Law and posted on <https://dwss.nv.gov/Home/Features/Public-Information/> the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services website.

**COUNCIL MEMBERS PRESENT:**

Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer, Owner, CEO, Chief Strategist, Winged Wolf Innovations LLC

Brooke Page, Corporation for Supportive Housing Director, Southwest, Nevada

Chris Murphy, Grants Manager, Churchill Council on Alcohol and Other Drugs DBA: New Frontier, Nevada

Lorena Lemus, Case Management Services Coordinator Northern Nevada Hopes, Reno Nevada

Cristy Costa, Human Services Director, Northern Nevada Community Housing

Adrienne Babbitt, Field Office Director, Department of Housing and Urban Development

Julee King, Product Manager, Bitfocus Inc.

**COMMITTEE MEMBERS ABSENT:**

Karen Van Hest, Director of Reimbursement and Compliance at Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada

Austin Pollard, State Housing Manager for United Healthcare

Dr. Pamela Juniel, McKinney-Vento Coordinator, Nevada Department of Education, Nevada

Kimberly Martin, Corporate Administrator, Clean Shot Living

NEVADA INTERAGENCY ADVISORY COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS TO HOUSING  
SUBCOMMITTEE FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – October 15, 2024

**OTHERS PRESENT:**

Shelly Aguilar, Social Services Chief, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Supportive Services

Alexis Ochoa, Social Services Manager, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Supportive Services

Carlea Freeman, Family Services Supervisor, Homeless to Housing, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Supportive Services

Abigail Bagolor, Administrative Assistant, Homeless to Housing, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, Nevada

Ryan Kokoski, Administrative Assistant, Homeless to Housing, Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, Nevada

Ryan Sunga, DAG, Nevada

**Agenda Item I.** [Welcome, Call to Order, and Roll Call]

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Governor's Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing Technical Assistance Subcommittee. This meeting has been publicly noticed and compliance with Nevada's open meeting law. Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer will call the meeting to order.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Good afternoon, it is 1:05 p.m. on October 15<sup>th</sup>, 2024. I'd like to call the meeting of the Nevada Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing Subcommittee for Technical Assistance to order. Abigail, will you please call roll?

**Abigail Bagolor: [Roll Call. We Do Have Quorum.]**

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Great. Thank you so much. Let's go on to item number two.

**Agenda Item II.** [General Public Comments]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Item number two on our agenda is public comment. No action may be taken upon a matter raised until the matter has been specifically added to the agenda. Comments are limited to three minutes. If you are making a public comment via phone, please call 1-775-321-6111, and the meeting ID is 535 879 329 followed by

pound. We are now open for public comment. Please unmute yourself and state your name for the council. Do we have any public comment? Abigail, is there any public comment that has been sent in?

**Abigail Bagolor:**

We have not received any public comment.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Thank you. Seeing none, hearing none, we will close this agenda item. We will move on to agenda item number three.

**Agenda Item III.** [For Possible Action – Discussion and Possible Approval of Minutes from August 20, 2024, Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing Technical Assistance Subcommittee Meeting]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

If there's no discussion on the minutes, I will entertain a motion.

**Brooke Page:**

I move to accept the minutes.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

We have a motion for approval of minutes. Do I have a second?

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

I second.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Thank you. We have a motion and a second. All those in favor, please indicate by unmuting yourself and saying "aye".

**Brooke Page, Chris Murphy, Lorena Lemus, Cristy Costa, Adrienne Babbitt, Julee King:**

Aye.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Any opposed, please unmute yourself and indicate by saying "nay". Any abstentions? Please unmute yourself and indicate by stating you abstain. Motion carries. Let's move on to agenda item number four.

**Agenda Item IV.** [For Possible Action – Discussion and Possible Approval of Minutes from September 17, 2024, Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing Technical Assistance Subcommittee Meeting]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

We are open for discussion. If there is none, I will take a motion.

**Chris Murphy:**

I move to approve the minutes.

**Brooke Page:**

I'll second.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

We have a motion and a second. All those in favor, please indicate by unmuting yourself and saying "aye".

**Brooke Page, Chris Murphy, Lorena Lemus, Cristy Costa, Adrienne Babbitt, Julee King:**

Aye.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Any opposed, please unmute yourself and indicate by saying "nay". Any abstentions? Please unmute yourself and indicate by stating you abstain. Motion carries. Let's move on to agenda item number five.

**Agenda Item V.** [For Information Only – Presentation by LEAB (Lived Experience Advisory Board) an Advisory Board Developed by Individuals with Current and Past Lived Experience of Homelessness]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

This is a presentation by the Lived Experience Advisory Board or LEAB. It's an advisory board developed by individuals with current and past lived experience of homelessness in Northern Nevada. LEAB is a phenomenal, small but mighty group that has been doing some great work around workforce development in Northern Nevada. Lawrence and Echo are here to present.

**Echo Gill:**

Hi everybody. I'm Echo, one of the two lead members of LEAB. The Lived Experience Advisory Board has been working with the Two Hearts Community Development to construct a workforce initiative within the community. Our goal is to have multidisciplinary vertical integration. In such a way that our clients can have multiple services from the university and other service networks. Come into our homes and help them in whatever they need. Implementation of services such as house maker, peer support specialist and community health workers are vital to permanent supportive housing. To stabilize the client's growth and prevent recidivism.

**Lawrence Dodson:**

We heard that various organizations have found out what they need help with. Where there is room for growth and if multidisciplinary integration, and workforce initiatives leads to solutions. In most cases, we are finding that these organizations are very open to these sort of services. The University of Nevada in Reno has working models of this type of opportunities and has invited us to build up on. Utilizing existing services and building upon them is important for growth in these areas. Having the right resources for the right time and the right person is important managing the services we will provide. This is why it is

important to collect the data within each organization. To be able to provide services such as homemakers, we need to know what people require of such services. This is why we are looking through potential organizational services on what they provide or do not provide with a fine-tooth comb. We want our multidisciplinary and vertical integration process to be at its utmost potential. We are also looking for gaps within the system and looking to fill in the gaps. That will provide an overall completeness to the organization as a whole.

**Echo Gill:**

Services will be used in a way that is made for each individual that requires these services. Each person will have a service plan that is unique to them and what their needs are. Those services will be joined with other services that are patient or client centered. Eliminating the need for constant back and forth rescheduling between different service providers. Because they will all be under the same umbrella, various providers will work together for the same patient. This way of doing things will use all of the resources that are available to the client. To get a more thorough outcome when dealing with patients and client needs. We feel that it will also cut down on cost.

**Lawrence Dodson:**

Without collaboration with other organizations, this accomplishment would be impossible. Having the correct services implemented for a particular organization requires that we know what the weaknesses and strengths are. Where we can utilize existing services. Where services can be built up or redesigned and where new services can be used. And do this all while keeping the client's needs and focus.

**Echo Gill:**

Thank you all. We appreciate you taking the time to hear us as we know your time is valuable. If you have any questions, please ask now or you can contact me at [Echomgill09@gmail.com](mailto:Echomgill09@gmail.com) and Lawrence at [lightscallingme@gmail.com](mailto:lightscallingme@gmail.com). We would be happy to answer your questions. What we were discussing is a current project we have going through with Two Hearts Community Development. Where we're working on a workforce initiative project. We're trying to get students coming out of the universities to know not only what they went to school for, but to understand the other services that surround them. We're also trying to make sure that the current people working in these services can learn how to work together a little bit better. And understand what each other is offering or what they're available to do for clients. It's a big initiative to make everything come full circle. Rather than having straight lines with stops and ends. We want it to be a circle where everything is continuing on at all times. Until the client is ready to exit any kind of program that we're working with.

**Brooke Page:**

Thank you for the presentation, Echo and Lawrence. Is there any way that this committee and the Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing can support you all and your efforts to advance this work?

**Echo Gill:**

The best way right now would be connecting us to people. Anyone that you think provides a valuable service to our community that we may not have interacted with yet. We want to get as much data and input as possible before we put our plan into action. Every agency or everybody that offers any kind of

services around supportive housing or homelessness that could benefit from working with the rest of the community. It would be great if you could connect us.

**Brooke Page:**

And that is specific to Northern Nevada, right? How about rural areas?

**Echo Gill:**

Right now, we're focused just in Northern Nevada. We have a little bit of contact with some hospital in our rural areas, but we don't have a lot of contacts with them. If there's anybody you can think of that may benefit and may be able to give us some information, we would love to hear from them.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

Do you have any kind of resource map of people that you're already connected with?

**Echo Gill:**

If you could send me an email, I can send you a list of everybody that we're currently in contact with. That way you can see if there's anybody that's missing.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

Great, thank you.

**Brooke Page:**

When we are outreaching to folks, what are the goals that we would highlight for them to understand how to engage with you all? What are the talking points that we should highlight?

**Echo Gill:**

For this particular project that we're working on, it would be workforce development. Anybody that is currently working in any kind of homeless services. Or providing services to people that are homeless such as hospitals and jails. We're trying to see what they offer. What they do and they don't do so that we can fill in those gaps. For LEAB, we are always looking to onboard people. If you know anybody that has experienced with homelessness and might be good to help with our work, might want some volunteer hours or get some workforce training, we're a great place to do that. You can always share my email with anybody.

**Brooke Page:**

Any other questions for Echo and Lawrence? Thank you both for your time.

**Echo Gill:**

Thank you for having us.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Thank you, Brooke. We will move on to item number six.

**Agenda Item VI.** [For Possible Action – Update from Champions Regarding Progress in Drafting their Assigned Portion of the Strategic Plan. Discussion and Possible Action Regarding the Strategic Plan Content and Language]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Do we have any updates? Any discussion or possible action that we need to take regarding our Strategic Plan since it's not complete yet. At this point, we have been working on our action plan that accompanies our Strategic Plan. We need to get it solidified so it can be published and put out to the community. As champions, each of us need to identify where we are at. If there's anything that needs to be done. Or if we need help with things and figure out our next steps. So, we can have a final draft to go to the ICHH for approval and publication.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

There were few meetings where we discussed the action items and proposed to move things around. Discussion around moving action item into different issues in the Strategic Plan.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

We were to go back and look at those items and come back with recommendations on how to shift items. Or send those recommendations to the Homeless to Housing team.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

Were there any recommendations submitted?

**Abigail Bagolor:**

We did not receive any.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

We need to revisit the conversation and officially decide.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

What do others feel about that?

**Julee King:**

That makes sense.

**Shelly Aguilar:**

Good afternoon, Chair. Everyone was supposed to be reviewing to make sure that their areas weren't overlapping with another champion's progress. And were supposed to remove any of that duplication. To move forward with what came from that. But we didn't receive from any of the members to remove any duplication.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Thank you, Shelly. We need to ensure that the action steps are in the right strategic areas and the goal areas. Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas on the most efficient and effective way to get that done? Brooke?

**Brooke Page:**

Thank you, Madam Chair. This is where the capacity question came into play. There was a couple of outstanding actions that we wanted to see. If there were opportunities to bring forward any additional action items. This is where we wanted to elevate and present what we have. To see if there's an

opportunity for the ICHH committee to make recommendations for outside support. To coalesce these ideas and bring in other resources to take this to the next level.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

So your recommendation is to package what we have. Ensuring that all champions have turned in all of the information they have. And elevate that to ICHH and their Chairs? To let them know that we are tapped out as far as our capacity is concerned. And we need some assistance in taking it to the next step.

**Brooke Page:**

That would be my recommendation. It would be helpful if the ICHH use what we have to build upon.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Other thoughts from the rest of the group?

**Lorena Lemus:**

I agree with Brooke.

**Chris Murphey:**

I agree. It would really be important to hear back from them. On what direction would they like us to go differently than where we are. Because we are here to serve to make sure that we're in line.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Any other thoughts? The general consensus so far is for us to wrap this up and take it to the ICHH. Present it to them and ask for their feedback. Ask for assistance to clean it up and make it presentable for the general public. Abigail?

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Yes, Chairwoman. The last ICHH meeting for this year was on September 26<sup>th</sup>. There's no schedule yet for next year.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Brooke and I will have a meeting with the Chair and Co-Chair of the ICHH tomorrow. In lieu of the next ICHH meeting, we will express to them where we are at and what our concerns are. And ask for their guidance and get some feedback.

**Brooke Page:**

That is a great idea. Do we have the most up to date information from all the champions?

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

I have some notes that I haven't formally submitted to issue number two. There are other issues that were missing content, but we at least have what we presented from last week's conference. On the top three in each area that we can fill in for those missing action items.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Adrienne, if you could send your information for the areas that you are championing to Abigail and her team as soon as possible, that would be greatly appreciated.



**Adrienne Babbitt:**

Yes.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Thank you.

**Brooke Page:**

I have also aligned the policy priorities to the governor's legislative priorities. I will also send that information.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Brooke, you champion two strategic issues. Are your sections updated?

**Brooke Page:**

We got various action items for each goal within the strategies for Housing and Policy. But that's as far as we've gone in our working sessions. For Policy, we've taken it one step further with aligning it to the governor's priorities.

**Lorena Lemus:**

Everything is up to date with my issue, Coordination of Behavioral Health and Primary Care.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Data and Resources as well as Long Term Planning are updated. Abigail, I believe you have all the information for my two sections.

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Yes, Madam Chair. We doesn't t have anything for strategic issue number four, which is Education and Workforce Development. We are still waiting for Dr. Pamela Juniel.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

We need to send an email to Dr. Pam asking her to get that information to us as soon as possible.

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Yes, will do Madam Chair.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Is the rest of the group okay with Brooke and I moving forward with that plan? Thank you, I appreciate the thumbs up. Anything else that you want to discuss regarding the Strategic Plan or the action steps? Any issues that we might have regarding the drafting of the Strategic Plan?

**Chris Murphey:**

Once you have the latest revision of exactly where we're at, could we get that sent back to us? So, all of us are on the same page moving forward.

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Yes, we will send that out to everybody.

**Chris Murphey:**

Thank you.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Excellent request. Thank you, Chris. Anything else on this agenda item. Hearing none, seeing none, we will move on to agenda item number seven.

**Agenda Item VII.** [For Information Only – Update on the Results from the Presentation at the 2024 Nevada Statewide Conference on Addressing Homelessness]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

On Monday, October 7<sup>th</sup>, Adrienne and I did a plenary presentation at the Statewide Conference on our update to the plan and the action steps. We had asked each of the champions to provide us top three action steps of your strategic issues. The theme for the conference was leveling up. They used game themes. We utilized a different game theme for each of our strategic issues as we put together our presentation. During the presentation, when I was doing a general overview, it was interesting that there were a number of people in the audience that didn't know that ICHH existed. Or that we were working on a Strategic Plan. That was quite alarming. And during questions at the end, somebody asked very blatantly why don't they know about this? Why is it that there are so many people that didn't know the ICHH existed? That was a great question. Especially given that we're supposed to be engaging folks throughout the whole state. To help develop the Strategic Plan and Action Plan. It was alarming and concerning. We need to make sure to get the word out. Obviously, there's not enough communication going out across the state. That there is an Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing. And that we're working on a Statewide Strategic Plan to address homelessness. We need to put this in our plan. Because that is a huge gap that became very apparent during the conference.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

I want to suggest that output is mentioned on your meeting tomorrow. That is a gap that needs to be addressed.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

I have talked with folks about the Interagency Advisory Council and the committees that we have. I talked about the missions and the values. We put it in as Cards for Humanity format instead of Cards Against Humanity. We had the guiding principles of the ICHH in survey says format. Asked folks if they were on board to help us end homelessness across the state with the Strategic Plan. This is how we found out that folks didn't know we had a Strategic Plan. We have a QR code that led them straight to the state's Strategic Plan. They were able to download a pdf copy of the Strategic Plan. We gave them the top three issues for Housing, Homeless Prevention and Intervention, and Wrap Around Services. Then there's the Education Workforce and Development which included statewide works like the youth survey. We have the Coordination of Primary and Behavioral Health. A lot of these included fundings. We have the Coordination of Data and Resources. We dove into the little details on how this would work and the helpfulness of it. We have the Policies and why these are important. Lastly, we have the Long-Term

Planning and its components. I will make sure to share this power point copy. Then we asked for some feedback. We asked them where they wanted to get involved. What specific strategic issue or goals do they want to get involved in. And what are we missing? Recognizing that we only talked about the top three goals for each strategic issues. These were open-ended questions so that we could gather broad information. That was the general gist of the presentation. Adrienne will tell you what feedback we actually got.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

The first poll was what's missing. We got eighteen short responses. We've got ways to connect the work, training and action, dedicated resources and constant communication. We also have funding affordable housing. Voting commission members into office who will vote to allow more multifamily units to be built. Landlord engagement, move outreach, communication between North and South Nevada. Effective interagency collaboration. Housing that fits the populations that need it. Working together and sharing data. It's great to have a plan but where's the action? ED of shelters and legislators. One says a lack of training and knowing how to communicate with deaf communities, no advocate. Another one says comprehensive strategies to utilize the new supportive housing funds coming from AB 310. And the last one is case managers. This was an anonymous poll. We weren't able to see who submitted these items. The next one was where do you want to get involved. This one I wished we had asked for an email addresses. People were moved by improving the quality of direct service. To increase effectiveness involved in policy planning and collaborative action. Eddy House identified themselves and wanted to do everything. For Youth Advisory Board, organizing volunteers to plan functions and landlord engagement. Funding for homeless prevention advocacy and would like to have access to HMIS. Higher education financial aid and wrap around services and then streamlining the process. That is the end of our poll. I can download these and email them out to the group. Any questions or comments?

**Brooke Page:**

I want to thank you both for presenting on our behalf. I appreciate the opportunity to hear from community members who felt like they didn't know that we're working on this statewide action plan. It's great that folks want to be engaged and want to learn more. And figure out how to interface with us on this plan. I agree that there's a definite need for more outreach and engagement. To make sure people are aware of what's happening. The results are meaningful and there's some great ideas listed here.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Thank you. Other comments and thoughts? How do folks feel about us incorporating some of that feedback into the plan?

**Julee King:**

That is a great idea. It's really important to incorporate that kind of feedback into whatever work is being done. So, folks know that we're not only taking it into consideration but actually doing something with it.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Great. Does anybody have the bandwidth to take some of those ideas and figure out where in our strategic plan they might fit?

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

I'll look at it and see what I can. But I can't take full responsibility for that. If anybody's open for a chat about it, I'm open with that.

**Brooke Page:**

Maybe we should.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

That would really be helpful. Thank you Adrienne for doing what you can. Brooke and to anybody else, if you're able to, thank you ahead of time. Anything else on this item?

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

Regarding the amplification of this work to the community, does the Communication Council have members?

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

The Communication Committee was put on hiatus a few years ago and have not been reconvened.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

What would it take to reconvene that?

**Shelly Aguilar:**

Since I joined the team's efforts, that team was already disbanded. But I made a note for us to talk about that for tomorrow's meeting with the Council.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

I want to let the group know that I've been asked by the planners of the Statewide Youth Summit. To do a similar presentation that we did at the statewide conference. At the Youth Summit on November 8<sup>th</sup>.

My intent is to take the same content, repackage it in different format and present the information.

Unless anybody has issue with me doing so. Adrienne, if you're available and want to co present with me, I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue. Or I can do it myself.

**Adrienne Babbitt:**

I'll get back to you on that.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Anybody have issue with me doing the presentation at the Youth Summit? Or are folks okay with that?

Thank you. I appreciate the thumbs up and the hearts. Any other comments or suggestions? Seeing none, hearing none, we'll go ahead and close this agenda item. Let's move on to agenda number eight.

**Agenda Item VIII.** [For Information Only – Discussion of Agenda Items for the Next Meeting on November 19, 2024]

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

What do we want to talk about next month?

**Chris Murphey:**

It would be good to hear the result from your meeting with the Chair and Vice Chair of ICHH.

**Julee King:**

Since you'll be presenting on November 8<sup>th</sup>, it would be good to hear how that went. Especially if the survey questions are presented. And we can get a whole new round of responses.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Anything else?

**Chris Murphey:**

We're going to need action on steps for moving forward. We need to based it on what information you bring back from the planning session.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Is this for the action plan and determining next steps?

**Chris Murphey:**

Yes, that's correct. Thank you.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Is there any other things that need to be readdressed or to prep for? Abigail, do we have to do anything for the year end letter report for the ICHH?

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Let me double check with Shelly.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

If we do, can we add that to the agenda? To make sure that we're getting you whatever you need.

**Abigail Bagolor:**

Okay.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Anything else? Hearing none, seeing none, If anybody comes up with anything, let us know. Send an email to Abigail or the Homeless to Housing team. Or you can send it to myself and Brooke. We'll make sure that they get it. I'm going to close agenda item number eight and move on to agenda item number nine.

**Agenda Item IX. [General Public Comments]**

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

This is our last public comment for this meeting. No action may be taken upon a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action may be taken. Comments will be limited to three minutes. If you are making a public comment via phone, please call 1-775-321-6111 and the ID number is 535 879 329 followed by pound.

NEVADA INTERAGENCY ADVISORY COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS TO HOUSING  
SUBCOMMITTEE FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – October 15, 2024

We are now open to public comment. Please unmute yourself and state your name for the record. Do we have any public comment? Abigail, do you see any public comment?

**Abigail Bagolor:**

No, there's none.

**Chair Michele Fuller-Hallauer:**

Okay. Seeing none, hearing none, we will close agenda item nine. We will go to item ten which is adjournment. It is now 2:18 p.m. on October 15<sup>th</sup>, 2024. I will now call the meeting of the Technical Assistance Subcommittee of the Interagency Advisory Council on Homelessness to Housing adjourned. Thank you all for your time and participation. See you next time.

**Agenda Item X. [Adjournment: 2:18 PM]**

NEVADA INTERAGENCY ADVISORY COUNCIL ON HOMELESSNESS TO HOUSING  
SUBCOMMITTEE FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – October 15, 2024

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED:



---

Shelly Aguilar, Committee Moderator

APPROVED BY:



---

Michele Fuller-Hallauer, Chair

Date: October 30, 2024